Location: Phu Quoc
Duration: 4 days / 3 nights
Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Tour categories: Sightseeing, trekking, local, eco-tour
Ideal for landscape and nature lovers, this tour allows you to discover the natural beauty of Phu
Quoc island combined with trekking activity; while time is also spared for you to visit and observe
daily life of local specialty manufacturers and local fishermen.
THE SIGHTSEEING TOUR OF PHU QUOC ISLAND – THE PROMISING PLACE FOR EXPLORATION
SCHEDULE FOR: 4D3N
DAY 01: WELCOME TO PHU QUOC – THE EAST OF ISLAND SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- 9:00: Bus and tour guide pick up at Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bus takes tourists to hotel for check in and rest
- Have lunch in restaurant
- 14:00 : Bus and tour guide pick up at the hotel to beginning tour - Sightseeing East of island
- Visit a black pepper farm. Black pepper are special products of Phu Quoc island. Here, tourists can see the planting and harvesting process of black pepper, and try out various spices made from black pepper.
- Visit Pureblood Dog Farm and enjoy a amazing race of them.
- Visit Su Mong pagoda, that located at high hillside to pray for family.
- Stop by Tranh spring and trek through the surrounding forest;
- Visit Ham Ninh fishing village and observe daily life of local fishermen;
- At 17:30, have dinner in restaurant
- Time to rest
DAY 02: SOUTH OF ISLAND SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- After the breakfast, tourguide and bus pick up tourists at hotel to the South island to beginning the tour.
- Visit a pearl farm: pearl is a famous special product of Phu Quoc island; here, tourist can observe the pearl growing and harvesting process;
- Visit Phu Quoc Prison: once utilized during the Vietnam War to imprison political prisoners of North Vietnam, the prison is now a famous historical site of Phu Quoc island;
- Stop at Sao beach, one of Phu Quoc’s most beautiful beaches, for swimming and lunch;
- Have lunch in restaurant at 12:00.
- Visit a Sim wine factory and a black pepper farm, famous specialties of Phu Quoc;
- Visit a fish sauce . This is also a special products of Phu Quoc island. Here, tourists can observe the manufacturing process of fish sauce.
- Before having dinner in restaurant, tourists had come Dinh Cau Temple, a spiritual site of Phu Quoc island with magnificent sea view;
- Drop off at your hotel for rest
DAY 03 – NORTH OF ISLAND SIGHTSEEING TOUR – VISIT VINPEARLAND OR SAFARI
- Have breakfast .
- Bus and tour guide take tourists to the North of island for beginning tour.
- Visit Phu Quoc national park and trek through the primitive tropical rain forest with its diversified ecosystem;
- Visit Nguyen Trung Truc Temple - Unique architectural features along with trophies, memorabilia and illustrious victories turn the temple into one of attractive attractions in Phu Quoc.
- Visit Ganh Dau cape, also known as the natural sea border of Vietnam and Cambodia. Tourists can enjoy swimming and fresh seafood for lunch;
- Stop by Vinpear Land or Vinpear Safari to discovery a wildlife with many exceting experiences.
- Stop by the river mouth where Cua Can river flows into the sea to take a lot of beautiful photos.
- Have dinner in restaurant
- Drop off at your hotel for rest.
DAY 04 – GOODBYE PHU QUOC
- Have breakfast .
- Bus and tour guide take to the airport to procedures for flight.