Location: Phu Quoc
Duration: 3 days / 2nights
Tour Runs: Minimum 2 persons. Maximum on request
Tour categories: Sightseeing, trekking, local, eco-tour.
Ideal for landscape and nature lovers, this tour allows you to discover the natural beauty of Phu
Quoc island combined with trekking activity; while time is also spared for you to visit and observe
daily life of local specialty manufacturers and local fishermen.
DAY 01: WELCOME TO PHU QUOC – THE EAST OF ISLAND SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- 9:00: Bus and tour guide pick up at Phu Quoc International Airport
- Bus takes tourists to hotel for check in and rest
- Have lunch in restaurant
- 14:00 : Bus and tour guide pick up at the hotel to beginning tour - Sightseeing South of island
- Visit a black pepper farm. Black pepper are special products of Phu Quoc island. Here, tourists can see the planting and harvesting process of black pepper, and try out various spices made from black pepper.
- Visit Pureblood Dog Farm and enjoy a amazing race of them.
- Visit Su Mong pagoda, that located at high hillside to pray for family.
- Stop by Tranh spring and trek through the surrounding forest;
- Visit Ham Ninh fishing village and observe daily life of local fishermen;
- At 17:30, have dinner in restaurant
- Time to rest
DAY 02: SOUTH OF ISLAND SIGHTSEEING TOUR
- After the breakfast, tourguide and bus pick up tourists at hotel to the south island to beginning the tour.
- Visit a pearl farm: pearl is a famous special product of Phu Quoc island; here, tourist can observe the pearl growing and harvesting process;
- Visit Phu Quoc Prison: once utilized during the Vietnam War to imprison political prisoners of North Vietnam, the prison is now a famous historical site of Phu Quoc island;
- Stop at Sao beach, one of Phu Quoc’s most beautiful beaches, for swimming and lunch;
- Have lunch in restaurant at 12:00.
- Visit a Sim wine factory and a black pepper farm, famous specialties of Phu Quoc;
- Visit a fish sauce . This is also a special products of Phu Quoc island. Here, tourists can observe the manufacturing process of fish sauce.
- Before having dinner in restaurant, tourists had come Dinh Cau Temple, a spiritual site of Phu Quoc island with magnificent sea view;
- Drop off at your hotel for rest
DAY 03 – GOODBYE PHU QUOC
- Have breakfast .
- Bus and tour guide take to the airport to procedures for flight.
The range of visiting places may be change, otherwise it will be full like the schedules.